ATTENTION: CTHS Alberta Sale Purchasers
Direct Livestock Marketing Systems (DLMS) will be providing online bidding for all of the 2020 CTHS Sales. DLMS offers instant bidding, streaming live audio and video; creating a live auction experience from the safety of purchasers’ computer, tablet or mobile devices.
Purchasers may establish an account through the DLMS website at http://dlms.ca/Account/Register or by contacting our office at 403-229-3609. Account holders, with established credit, will be eligible to view and purchase online.
The CTHS (Alberta Division) would like to thank its sponsors, CTHS National, Highfield Investment Group and Westana Ranches for their generous support. Their assistance in providing funding so that the C.T.H.S is able to deliver this service through DLMS is greatly appreciated.
VIEWING OF CONSIGNMENTS:
Thursday, September 17th and Friday, September 18th prior to the sale are available for on-site viewing. Attendees are asked to follow COVID-19 guidelines listed below. Purchasers who are not able to attend viewing days will be able to view consignments through online videos, photos and pedigrees posted on both CTHS (Alberta) and DLMS websites. A list of agents who are available to view consignments on your behalf are available through the CTHS (Alberta Division) office. Please call 403-229-3609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Due to attendance limitations, only individuals that have established credit or are known annual buyers will be permitted on the sales site. Agents are also available to purchase on an individual’s behalf.
Please pre-register through the CTHS office at 403-229-3609 prior to Monday, September 14, 2020 if you are planning on attending the sale in person on Friday, September 18, 2020 at 3:00 p.m.
Safety Protocols for Westerner Park for All On-Site Attendees:
The following additional COVID-19 protocols will be in place for the 2020 Alberta Thoroughbred Sale:
- Screening measures, including health screening questions, will be in place to gain admittance to the sales grounds for all staff, participants and attendees;
- Face masks are required in accordance with Municipality recommendations;
- Participants will not be allowed to congregate. At least six feet of distance must be maintained between people;
- Attendance is limited to 100 people in the sales pavilion;
- No food service will be available in the Agricentre;
- Increased cleaning and disinfection procedures will be implemented with regular sanitation of high touch surfaces;
- Frequent hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is recommended for all attendees;
The health and safety of sale participants is of paramount importance. These guidelines are intended as a supplement to assist with safe operations during the COVID-19 pandemic and are subject to change.
For more information please contact CTHS Manager Jean Kruse at 403-229-3609