NEW SHIPPING INCENTIVE FOR 2022!
The HBPA of Alberta is introducing a new Shipping Incentive for the 2022 season!
The HBPA of Alberta Directors are thrilled to announce the following program to eligible participants. The HBPA may amend the program from time to time.
- Applicants must be an individual, corporation, or partnership.
- $1,500 bonus to any horse brought to Century Mile for the 2022 racing season. -Horse must not have started in Alberta prior to the 2022 racing season.
- $1,500 will be paid out as $500 per start for the first three starts made at Century Mile.
- If a horse is claimed or transfers ownership before the full amount is paid, out the original owner will acquire the whole bonus.
- Registration papers for all applicants will be held in the race office and will only be released at the conclusion of the 2022 race season. If a request is made to remove the papers before the end of the meet all Incentive payments made to that horse will need to return to the HBPA bookkeeper before the papers will be released.
- Horses must remain at Century Mile for the 2022 season.
- Non-Starters as of January 1st, 2022, do not qualify for this incentive.
- Horses that have applied to the HBPA Purchase/Claiming Incentive do not qualify for this incentive.
- This Program is on a first come first serve basis. Not All applications will be accepted. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the application or download here: